Wednesday, July 04, 2007

haha. lazy go online. gems assignment is dead. no one do oso lah.. plz lah ppl. plz dun rely on me n huixian.. zzz.. 6ppl in a grp = 3 onli. 3 mia. wtf. bois ARE useless! zzz. anyway, gl to u huixian. =) good luck to US too~ zzzz.. can fail ler. 40% byebye.

trying to slp on 8hrs.. =) for him, for mama, for dajie n for meimei. =) but i'm still feeling tired. zzz. so, does it matters whether i sleep for 8hrs? 6 hrs? 4hrs? no. i cant concerntrate in class either.. zzzz.. damn boring~~ 8th july is my class's steamboat outting.. hope can go.. =\ 7th july got ex ycss bbq outting.. wish can go.. =\ 6th july is OUR outting.. HOPEFULLY i can go \ make it.. =( 5th is......... cant go ler.. =(

anyway, got an invitation to join the NTU bazaar to setup a stall there, but... the dates i dun tink i can make it.. unless i dun go sch? =P it's on de 15 - 17aug. it's from wednesday to friday.. details are yet to b announced..

I WANNA GO FOR CULTURAL EXCHANGE TOUR!! =( either my frenz cant pei me, or my mom doesnt wanna sponsor me.. sigh.. [Japan] i missed! [USA] mama dun wanna sponsor [china] i dun wanna go there. -.- [Korea] no one can pei me~ sigh.. cant i go alone? *blink blink* anyway, WHO EVER WHO HAS MONEY AND LOOKING FOR PARTNER TO GO ANY OVERSEAS EXCHANGE PROGRAMME.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!!! I NEED U!! =)

yeah. played badminton wid my papa, dajie n meimei.. lols. i guess it's been 1/2yrs since i touch it.. lols.. papa's getting old ler.. play awhile den nid rest liaoz.. =( but i love playing wid papa.. smashing and smaking each other.. good old days~~ good old days~~ yeah.bought 2new badminton racket.. =) so much more lighter than my beginner racquet but trying to get used to it.. =) any players? =P but de day aft tt, my shoulder aches n my hips! omg. they are sooooooo UNmoveable..zz.. walk like a penguin.. lols! dajie even worst than me.. her butt aches! XD

www.pingpongbuy.blogspot.com has soooo damn little sales.. nowadays, those money are juz enough to cover my cost of production lah.. sigh.. so many ppl been creating their own accessories juz like me.. and sell it online juz like me.. but i'm soooo damn thankful that most of my designs attracts more matured working ppl.. as they have better expericence in buying online and UNDERSTANDING wad's the meaning of term and conditions. =) my fastest deal was within 1day where she mailed me her order and asked for my bank acc no. the night itself i saw the money in the bank alreadi and i posted it to her on that night itself.. hahas! the slowest was like MONTHs.. which i practically STILL RESERVED for them.. zzz.. some ppl ask me y i dun put up a blacklisted ppl so others would know.. lols.. tt's becuz, i believe everyone has their own reason.. oh ya, talking abt blacklist, there's this one lady, she ordered from me, agree upon meet up, since it's a holiday, i DINT charge her for any meet-up cost which would b $2 at any other mrt than boonlay, and she's nice enough to me.. so ok, well, i meet up with her.. but she stood up on me! omfg! i waited for like 15minutes.. zzz. i called her on de cell phone for more than 14times n even used my dajie's phone to call her.. budden she din reply. wtf. really feel like bashing her up.. but mama told me to b patience, mayb she has something on? ok loh.. i wait.. yea.. she has a baby, mayb she has some matters to attend but WTF! i waited for her for like..... 1mth? 3weeks? i dunno. so tt dae, i accidentally missed called her n guess what? she messaged me the next day, asking for a meetup again.. zzz.. trust her for one last time n ask dearie to meet her.. heng~ this time she showed up. =) else, i have another raging dear to calm down besides myself. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home